Violent Virus
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 1 utilisateur en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 1 Invité

Aucun

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 34 le Dim 3 Avr - 4:24
Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Aucun utilisateur

Meilleurs posteurs
Redjoker (20)
Jump clones et sauvegarde d'implants I_vote_lcapJump clones et sauvegarde d'implants I_voting_barJump clones et sauvegarde d'implants I_vote_rcap 
Admin (2)
Jump clones et sauvegarde d'implants I_vote_lcapJump clones et sauvegarde d'implants I_voting_barJump clones et sauvegarde d'implants I_vote_rcap 

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Jump clones et sauvegarde d'implants

Jump clones et sauvegarde d'implants Empty Jump clones et sauvegarde d'implants

Message par Redjoker Ven 17 Avr - 16:14

Jump Clones are clones which can be placed in stations and some ships, allowing players to jump to them without the need to physically travel to their location in their ships. Jump clones can be stored with implants which means that players can jump from a clone with expensive implants in to do some PvP then jump back into the clone, thus eliminating the risk involved. Jump Clones can only be installed in a station if the player has a standing of 8.0 or greater with the player corporation that owns the station and if the station provides a Medical Service. There are no standing requirements for installing Jump Clones in a station owned by NPC corporations. Jump Clones can also be installed on ships that have a Clone Vat Bay module fitted, upon invitation of the ship owner.

When a player jumps to another clone, they leave behind the clone they are currently using. This means that even if players do not have enough standing to install a clone directly, it can be installed by jumping to another clone.

Jump clones et sauvegarde d'implants Cj110

It is important to note that only one jump clone can be installed in a station at any given time. If another clone is installed by jumping to an existing clone located in a different station, then it will overwrite the current clone destroying it and any implants it has. A reimbursement request may be submitted to Customer Support for the loss of any implants located in a destroyed clone. Any request should be submitted shortly after a clone is destroyed. Such requests are not guaranteed to be granted and are judged on a case by case basis.

Players can increase the number of jump clones they are able to install by training the Infomorph Psychology and Advanced Infomorph Psychology skills. By default, a player can only jump between clones once every 24 hours, however this time restriction can be reduced through the training of the Infomorph Synchronizing skill. Upwell Structures offer the benefit for players to jump between clones within the Citadel with no time restrictions, if a Standup Cloning Center is installed and online. This however only applies when switching clones within the same Upwell Structure.

Jump Clones available to a player can be seen in the Jump Clones tab of the players' character sheet. It will show the location of the clones, any implants located in the clones and when a player may perform the next jump. In this tab players can also rename their jump clones by right clicking on the title of the clone. The 'Destroy' button will allow players to destroy the clone. Any implants located in the clone will also be destroyed. The Jump button is used by players to jump to the clone. In order to jump, players need to be in their capsule.
Please note: It is not possible to jump to jump clones located inside wormhole systems.
Jump clones et sauvegarde d'implants Cj2cap10
Redjoker
Redjoker

Score : 65

Revenir en haut Aller en bas